Surprising Health Benefits Of Garlic
In ancient times Garlic was used to ward off evil.
They were right.
It has scientifically been proved to be beneficial against evil illnesses.
- By rubbing sliced open garlic on the skins the antioxidants in it eliminates bacteria thus useful in acne.
- This herb has anti-fungal properties. By soaking the affected part in a basin filled with crushed garlic and warm water we can remove conditions such as athlete’s foot and ringworm.
- Garlic is a great, natural pesticide and helps protect our garden from pests.
- Garlic is a natural mosquito repellent.
- Garlic reduces the risk of osteoarthritis.
- Garlic helps eliminate heavy metals in the body such as lead and mercury.
- Garlic is a great source of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C and B6 as well as selenium.