Skip to content
- Garlic helps to cleanse our system and flush out toxins.
- Garlic can be added to hot stews, broths and soups to fight sinusitis, cold and flu.
Consuming garlic on a daily basis helps to lower cholesterol levels.
- Garlic is used as an antibiotic to treat bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections.
- Garlic can strengthen the immunity of the body against cancer.
- Rubbing crushed garlic extract on your scalp or massaging with garlic-infused oil is known to prevent and even reverse hair loss.
- Splinter cut can be cured by putting a piece of cut garlic and covering with a bandage.
- Garlic can be taken in morning with lukewarm water and lemon juice to loose weight.