Your body warns you one month before having heart attack
Signs that tell you might have a heart attack soon
- Unusual body weakness
- Sleep disturbances
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness & anxiety
- Frequent cold sweats
- Chest pain & tightness
- Pain in limbs, back & shoulder
Why does Heart attack happen?
- Lack of blood flow to heart
- Blockage of Coronary artery
What can you do?
- Call for emergency medical help
- Lie down the person
- Clear airway & let deep breaths
- Check pulse on one side of neck
- If breathless, give oxygen
- Raise both legs of patient to improve blood supply to heart
- If unconscious, perform (CPR)
What not to do?
- Thumping/pumping chest without knowing heart rhythm
- Avoid feeding anything or giving oral medication.
Preventing heart attack
- Eat healthy & balanced
- Check on your BP
- Check on cholesterol & blood sugar
- Quit smoking
- Keep stress away & relaxed