Skip to content
- Increase in your water intake can help speed up the process of passing kidney stones.
- Freshly squeezed lemons contain citrate which prevents calcium stones from forming and can also break up small stones, allowing them to pass more easily.
- Basil contains acetic acid, which helps to break down the kidney stones and helps to reduce pain.
- Apple cider vinegar contains citric acid that helps to dissolve kidney stones.
- Celery juice clears away toxins that contribute to kidney stone formation and helps flush out the stones from the body.
- Pomegranate juice improves overall kidney function, flush stones and other toxins and lower acidity levels to reduce your risk for future kidney stones.
- The broth from cooked kidney beans dissolves and flushes out the stones.
- Dandelion root is a kidney tonic that stimulates the production of bile that eliminates waste and increases urine output.
- Wheatgrass contains vital nutrients that help cleanse the kidneys and increases urine flow to help pass the stones.