1) Avoid taking salt in your meals. If necessary add only a little.
2) Eating meat and egg also raises blood pressure. So these Should be avoided by the patients of high blood pressure.
3) Fried and oily food also cause high blood pressure. Avoid eating fried and oily food for controlling high blood pressure.
4) Add more amount of fresh vegetables and fruits to your every day diet. This will help you’re a lot to control your blood pressure and bring it to normal state.
5) Take a sleep of at least 8 hours daily.
6) Avoid tension and strain. It will increase your blood pressure.