Skip to content
- Massage coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil or amla oil onto your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
- The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry (Amla) can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight, grind them in a smooth paste and apply on scalp and wash after 40 minutes.
- Apply onion juice on scalp and wash after 30 minutes.
- Apply Aloe Vera juice or gel on scalp and wash after an hour.
- Include fresh beetroot juice, spinach juice, alfalfa juice, lettuce juice, or carrot juice in your diet to keep your hair healthy.